1. These Terms may be amended, varied or revised from time to time without prior notice and your continuing use of the Site following any such changes constitutes your agreement to be bound.
2. No information on our Site constitutes legal advice or legal opinion on any matter in any manner whatsoever. The information on our Site is merely to provide some description of Pinn & Co. and its services.
3. Where any statement on our Site can be construed as a statement of law, such statement is merely a general introduction to the law on the relevant subject matter (subject to updates, inaccuracies and omissions), and is not the provision of any legal advice.
4. The Site is not intended to be a substitute for any legal advice, and you should seek specific professional legal advice for the subject matter for which you require legal input. You are not to rely on any statement on the Site, and any use or reliance thereof is purely at your own risk.
5. All opinions expressed on our Site is that of the author’s only and is not representative of any opinions of others or the law in any jurisdiction.
6. No solicitor and client’s relation is created by your use of the Site or submission of any queries through the Site or to our email address or via the telephone number provided on our Site, regardless of whether you are an existing client or otherwise. We have no obligation whatsoever to answer any queries or emails submitted to us.
7. You agree that we may employ cookies, action tags or other legal technological means to record your accessing of our Site for providing better services and more effective marketing purposes.
8. Your feedback and comments are appreciated and any such feedback and comments (“Feedback”) shall be and remain the property of PINN & CO. You shall remain responsible for your Feedback, ensuring that such Feedback does not contain any libelous, slanderous, defamatory, abusive or infringing contents.
9. You agree that we may email or contact you with regards any changes to the Site, any information, updates or news relating to our services or business or the industry, or for such other purposes we deem appropriate or necessary.
10. Please note that we do not control any links, services or resources provided by other third parties referenced or linked to our Site. If you have any query on such external services, please contact them directly.
11. IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, SHALL PINN & CO. NOR ANY OF ITS SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, ADDITIONAL COSTS OR DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOST DATA OR COST OF SERVICING OR REPAIR OF COMPUTER OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER ARISING OR SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF ANY USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OF THIS SITE, OR ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, THIRD PARTY LINKS OR SERVICES INTRODUCED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN EVEN IF PINN & CO. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH USE OR RELIANCE IN ADVANCE.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold PINN & CO. and d its shareholders or owners harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on a full indemnity basis arising from or related to your use of the Site.
14. If any provision or clause of these Terms or part thereof is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation or laws to which it is subject, it shall be rendered void, illegal or unenforceable to that extent only and it shall in no way affect or prejudice the enforceability of the remainder of such provision or clause or the other provisions of these Terms.
Copyright © 2011 PINN & CO.